Measuring your SEO Success–Backlinks

It is a known fact that backlinks are one of the major factors which Google consider while indexing our websites in their search results. The more you have the better. But it is also important to take care of the quality of backlinks that you get for your website as building backlinks the wrong way can screw you over with the Big G.
Google looks at many factors while ranking a website and some of these which I personally consider important are:
Backlinks
The count and the quality
Age of the domain and if it's static or frequently updated.
Relevancy of the backlinks on your website. (On-Page)

While optimizing your website for Search Engines, it is very important to measure your work versus results output. This helps both the client and us to measure how the results are affected in each stage of work done.
Checking your backlinks is one of the most important steps while creating a strategy of your website. BlueBacklinks is the website I currently recommend to check your backlinks. It not only provides a list of backlinks your website currently has, but also analyses them and provides you with the Anchor Text, the external links found on the page which has your backlink and if it's dofollow or no follow. The is also a nifty tool which gets you a brief statistics of your website which contain pagerank, alexa rank, DMOZ listing and top anchor texts found on the backlinks. Another neat feature I liked about the website is its ability to export the backlinks as a excel file which you can use to document your SEO efforts. I usually visit the website once a week to update the page so that I can check how many backlinks have been indexed by website and accelerate or decelerate our backlink building process.
I hope to cover more tools in the weeks ahead to better measure your SEO efforts.

4 comments:


  1. Testimony on how i got my LOAN.....

    My name is Paul Ferdinand, i am from Chicago USA, married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i got the loan within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for { lewisloancompany@yahoo.com } they will never fail, your life shall change as mine did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TO GET LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      IF you are looking for a loan amount of little or huge amount between $10, 000USD to $100,000.00USD @ 2% interest rate, you will have to contact Victoria Financier Trust Company ( victoriafinancier@outlook.com ). She help me with funds urgently when i was desperate in need of money to payoff my debt after my husband medical expense and more funds assistance to pay our mortgage and refinance my business. I read about Victoria Lawson on how she have help lots of person and she attend to me urgently when i contacted and explain my situation to her. She has help lots of persons that i refer to her too. Contact her now with VIA EMAIL: victoriafinancier@outlook.com

      *Full Name:_________

      *Address:_________

      *Tell:_________

      *loan amount:_________

      *Loan duration:_________

      *Country:_________

      *Purpose of loan:_________

      *Monthly Income:__________

      *Occupation__________

      *Next of kin:_________

      *Email :_________

      Delete
    2. TRUSTED LENDER (LEXIELOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM)
      My name is Michael Lee a citizen of Illinois, USA. i have been scammed by 7 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 23930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARTINEZ LEXIE LOAN COMPANY where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 7 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. I filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me without further delay and here i am today happy because Martinez Lexie Loan Company HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE, so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. You are to contact this GODSENT LENDER via Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR Text +18168926958


      Delete

  2. Testimony on how i got my LOAN.....

    My name is Paul Ferdinand, i am from Chicago USA, married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 3 months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise i got the loan within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for { lewisloancompany@yahoo.com } they will never fail, your life shall change as mine did.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable. We Welcome your comments. Post your comments here or click here to mail